Sunday, May 01, 2005

International Blogging

I was reading my cousin's latest blog entry and decided to go to the next blog..and then next and eventually I stumbled on a blog entry from someone in Portugal in portuguese...hey...when did they get modern and blog...and I'll found out about blogging a couple of months ago.

We always think that our home countries (okay so I was born here...but eight months after my parents got here...if you know what I mean)...(so I consider myself Canadian-Portuguese) (always wanted to get a tatoo with porky pig holding a Canadian flag in one hand and a piece of cheese in the other...get it....whatever!).

Back to the home countries...we always think that WE Canadians are the modern ones...and those poor people back home are well backwards...so it was a bit surprising to find out that I'm totally wrong (AGAIN!!). I also was watching a program today on CBC about Iraq and this woman who had fled to Jordan and her 'blog' entries....they blog there too????

I admit that I truly enjoy reading the entries. Hopefully people will feel the same about mine. Hopefully. Whatever!

Ben

No comments: