Friday, May 27, 2005

Parking Lot Rage

Okay...so it's happened to me....parking lot rage. No I wasn't on the receiving end...I dished it out.

This morning, after a frustrating 45 minute drive to work, I get to the parking lot near where I work. Blocking the entrance is this van, with the door ajar (that means open okay!!).

Anyhow, this woman comes back to her van and starts pressing all around the box looking for the button that will give her ticket and let her into the parking lot. She even presses the sides of the box until she finally presses the right button (THE FLASHING BUTTON) and goes in. My eyes roll and I'm thinking "what a twit!!!". As I drive up the ramp, low and behold the twit is backing up the van. "Now what??? She can't find the parking spot too????"...


So I decided to go around the twit...then she turns to her left (without signaling) and of course I beep and yell "Make up your mind where you're going!!" She yells back, "That's my spot!" (thinking I was trying to take her spot, which I wasn't). So I yell back, "I don't want the spot...I just want you to make up your mind!" She says, "Calm down... It's my first time in the city". At this point I'm ready to ram her van...so I yell at her, "You're stupid!!!! Stay out of the city!!!"

Yes I did say that and then I drove quickly around her.

So for all of you who think that I'm such a nice calm person...YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!

Have a nice day!

Whatever!!