Sunday, October 30, 2005

National Women's Show

I attended the National Women's Show. I've always wanted to go, but never could get anyone to join me. So this time I decided to go anyways. I loved it. I took a coupon off the internet for "buy one admission, get the 2nd one 1/2 price". I approach a woman who seemed to be going to the show by herself, explained that I had the coupon and that we could save $3 each...introduced ourselves...got the discount and then wished each other fun (She incidentally was attending the show for the 2nd year in a row by herself as friends were unable to attend!) You go girl! So I wasn't the only one by myself...

Freebie.......oh my goodness. You walk in and you get a bag full of free samples. You walk around and they give you more samples. Free food, the alcohol you had to buy tickets for, which didn't interest me anyways. Clothing, cleaning products, make up companies, health care products, you name it and it was there. So too was Charlie O'Connell of the Bachelor. (I have to admit....I was too busy going around getting samples to care..even when they announced it).

I purchased some products and by the end of 3 1/2 hours, I felt that I was tired, but happy, my feet ached...my shoulders and arms were killing me but I had a smile on my face and three heavy bags full of samples and products purchased at great prices.

So...needless to say, I'm there next year! Your welcome to come too...but I'll go anyways!

Whatever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have gone with you but assumed you were going with someone so I didn't interfere. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN ! NEXT TIME - TELL ME YOU NEED SOMEONE TO GO WITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernadette said...

Yes dear...now I know. It's definitely booked for next year!

t