Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Favorite Shows

We've done my 'favorite things'..so I decided to do my Favorite Shows on tv....

CSI
CSI Miami
CSI New York
NCSI (could there be a theme here...hmmm)
ER
Grey's Anatomy (I'm really suspecting a theme here...)
Invasion (new show..quite good...okay so there are weird light aliens in the water..'don't go near the water'...)
Lost (what more can I say...yummy guys too)
Coronation Street (I got hooked when I didn't have cable and it was the only show I could receive with rabbit ears)
The OC (if I ever lived in California, was rich and had enough money to starve myself to death and have plastic surgery).
Desparate Housewives (just started watching it...again same comments as the OC)
Will and Grace (still love it)
Nanny 911 (I have to take an antianxiety pill after the show)
Alias
Oh...and recently hooked on America's Top Model (same comments as OC and DH)....


These are my favorite shows. What's yours???

(Hey it's been miserable weather for the past few days and I couldn't come up with anything better!!)

Whatever!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like SQUIRRELS GONE WILD and I like Stanley Cohen's show. (He's the DOCTOR PHIL for dogs).
Sometimes Mama puts YTV on when she leaves me alone cuz I like the way the people on kids show talk in high sqeaky voices.

Bernadette said...

I think the show on Tues your talking about is called "Closer to Home". I've seen it once and liked it too. I also like Ellen and Oprah, but don't watch it everyday.

And Chelsea, I too like Stanley's show. He's really understands dogs and I hope to learn enough and cohabitate with a dog one day.

Bernadette said...

I'll have to check Prison Break out...anything for blue eyes.

LOL