Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My list of what I like...

A really good book
Music
Freshly fallen snow on the trees
The smell of a fireplace
Sitting in front of the fireplace, feeling the warmth, surrounded by my loved ones
Being held in someone's arms
Being told that I'm loved
Telling my loved ones that they are loved
Holding my Taby in my arms even when it was the last time
Sunsets
Dill's cedar planked BBQed salmon and dill (actually basically anything she cooks...)
Mom's soups and millo
Getting on a plane to go somewhere else in this world to see something new
The feel of the ocean (saltwater)
Swaying palm trees
Pretending I'm an alligator in a swimming pool in Cuba
Sending Uncle Manny Franca for some more drinks in Cuba
Kissing my nieces faces
Laughter
A clean apartment, when everything is in it's place and the dust and furballs have been banished...albeit temporarily
Pictures taken of good times
Memories of good times
Making new memories of good times

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

He was actually running back and forth in his swimming trunks.

LOL

Ben