Friday, September 23, 2005

Decluttering - Part 2

Well the decluttering project is coming along very well. Last night I purchased those plastic drawers from Walmart...reasonably priced I may say and have put it in my bathroom. Looks very nice and everything is handy. Moved a few other things around and as I left for work this morning, looked at my apartment and smiled. It looked very nice if I do say so myself. I like when it's neat and clean...(now if I can only get the dumb cat to put ALL of her bum in the cat litter and to stop peeing on the bathroom floor. My tiles are going to start disintegrating from all the bleach I've put on the floor and litter box...trying to clean it up. Granted she is 18 years old and obviously getting demented but I'm getting tired of this!)

Anyways, back to the decluttering...it's a nice feeling to get organized...I still have a lot more to do..my storage room and the kitchen...but it will definitely get done.

:-))))

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

that was me that posted, not my mama