Friday, January 12, 2007

Our sleeping arrangements

I was not a happy kitten last night...because of the colder days mommy puts her hands under the covers. That makes me very unhappy cause she can't pet me while I lie down beside her. I think mommy is being a tad selfish...I mean she does not need to sleep all night..she should be petting me. So just to show how ticked off I was, I went and slept in Lizzie's bed. She slept on the edge of mommy's bed and I slept in her bed...well if was only for a little while cause for part of the night Lizzie chased me (we jumped on mommy a couple of times...she wasn't too happy...heehee)....Lizzie even chased me up on top of the china cabinet but I showed her cause I'm really good at jumping (okay so I fell off the china cabinet yesterday and almost landed on mommy's head...and Lizzie wasn't even chasing me...). It was fun running around, moving all the little area rugs (drives mommy crazy). Well there wasn't much else to do since mommy took the magnets off the fridge and hide them (again)...so I had to find something else to drive her crazy.

Whatever...meow!
Ellie

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Why did your mom remove the magnets??? Could you reach them??

Ha ha, I am glad my mama read this since I don't run around at night. I sleep like a baby.

Yes, I get up every two hours.

xoxoox
Chelsea

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

You love driving your Mama crazy too! Alright - it is fun isn't!

We are sure you have a ton of toys - but it is funny how we always want to play with the stuff we aren't supposed to.

MAGNETS are fun!