Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ellie has something to say

Lizzie says that mommy leaves her in charge when she goes to work...well I just want to show you what she does when mommy is gone...yes she sleeps. She curls up with her teddy bear and sleeps.

I, on the other hand, am left to guard the home. Yes, me, Ellie, has to guard all manners of scary creatures from the home...magnets on the fridge...oh they may look harmless, but in truth they are not. They stick...the clog up the fridge door. They are a danger and must be caught. As for the toilet paper and paper towel...well they aren't even recycled..need I say more. Yes little me has to protect our home.

That's it for now!
Ellie

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lizzie is playing your mom.

I like her!

As for you, don't worry, your mom will appreciate what you do.

I think.
I don't really understand cats but, I do like em!

XOXOOX
Chelsea

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Ellie - Your lucky cause Lizzie and that thing dressed up in Pink are both going to protect you.

Lizie is only saving her strength in case the boogie man comes out of the closet or something.

You are soo lucky to have a friend to hang out with all day at home while your momma is at work.