Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am not happy - by Lizzie

I am not happy...mommy is always laughing when Ellie or I do something silly. Like the other night...you see mommy likes to take bubble baths when she gets home. She says it relaxes her. Ellie and I like to play with the bubbles...I used to be afraid at first, but then I watched Ellie who isn't afraid of anything and she was having lots of fun. Sometimes she would fall in...silly girl. Well Monday night both Ellie and I were on the edge of the tub and mommy kept saying in Portuguese (we are bilingual you know) "tu vai cair" (you are going to fall). Well it's not the first time we walked around the tub...but wouldn't you know, I slipped and fell in. I was in shock...my bottom half was in the bubbly water. Mommy did try to help but putting her foot under my body, but I was in such shock I couldn't get out...so she finally lifted me out. When I came out, my tail was covered in bubbles...then it happened. The worst sound any self respecting feline dreads...that laugh. She laughed so hard she almost ran out of breath (serves her right)...I couldn't stand it any more and took off out of the bathroom. I didn't even come near her for at least half an hour....the indignity of laughing at me. Huff...see if she laughs again...at least I hope I don't fall in again that is.

Whatever!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lizzie,

My Mama roared with laughter when she read this also!
Humans can be so cruel!
What if there was a rubber duckie in the tub and you landed on it?

Humans have no consideration sometimes. It's like they use us for their amusement. (Like when Mama makes me model all my horrible outfits in a dreaded fashion show everytime little kids come over)

I feel for you babe.

xoxoxo
Chelsea

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

You fell in!
Oh Momma said she would love to have seen an after shot of that.

You both are sooo brave - and lucky - our mom only takes Showers!