Saturday, January 07, 2006

So what's new?

Well it's definitely been a while since I've blogged...and after I harrassed the rest of you to update your blogs....thanks to Linda and Chelsea I've been kept in the loop as to what's going on the world of celebs...i mean what would a day be without knowing what's up with brad and angelina?

I was just thinking of how great the email and msn messenger is...i've received an email from a cousin i have never met as he has lived most of his life in Brasil, and I've never been there. He is now in London- UK with his wife. I've also today chatted with an friend who I've not chatted with in a long time (albeit 10 minutes in September at the Mariza concert) and who is now back in Madeira. Yeah for MSN.

I've also chatted with Linda who was obviously taking a break from celeb watching and who lives in TO...and Sarah who is only physically 7 minute drive.

So what's new in 2006? Well not a heck of a lot right at this second. Okay so my sister and the family are leaving for DR in a few days for a week's vacation for the first winter vacation they've ever had and everyone is soooooo excited....and I am thrilled for them...I know they will love it.

So what's new? Whatever...I want it to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to talk to you again Ben!! Mariza was amazing that night! hehe Keep in touch always my friend! Love Sue

Bernadette said...

It's good to talk to you Sue...and Mariza was amazing.

Glad to be back in Blogsville Linda...can't have you and Chelsea hogging up all the blog land...LOL

Bernadette said...

I look forward to your return to Bloggersville...