Sunday, April 01, 2007

Where have all the bloggers gone?

So where have all the bloggers gone? There once was a time when I could daily stay in touch with Nadia, Helder, Dill, Linda...but now I can only read what Chelsea or Jake or Jessie have written. Cute but where are my cousins? Ellie and Lizzie appreciate having the freedom to write in this blog...but it still is mine. (Truth be told...I write their blog..they simply dictate what they want said...its too hard for them to type with their paws...or so they tell me..hmm).

So I challenge you former bloggers: push past the cobwebs, flex those fingers, reenergize those brain cells and WRITE A BLOG FOR PETE'S SAKE!!

I dare ya!!

Whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing my best ... I'm doing my best! But writing a (good) blog is not that easy!