Sunday, June 11, 2006

World Cup 2006 - Portugal 1 vs Angola 0





Cristiano Ronaldo (left) and Team Portugal (right)



Portugal defeated Angola 1-0. They won their first game, but can't say it was the best playing I've seen. The best part of the game came at the overtime. That's when they really played. What's with this team? They need to stop being so overconfident...after all, they LOST bigtime to Greece at the 2004 Euro Cup IN Portugal. Ai carumba and Greece didn't even make it into the World Cup.

So Portugal needs to play 'futebol' and stop goofing around.




Opening today's game with Figo (left)- Ronaldo very unhappy being pulled off the game (centre)- Pauletta celebrating his goal (right).

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Mama dropped me the last time she watched Portugal play. She got overexcited when they scored a goal.

I'm afraid...so afraid.

I know how Sean Preston feels.
Sigh.

Bernadette said...

I know what you mean Chelsea...I scared poor Lizzie yesterday when I was screaming watching the game...gotta be more quiet...

B